Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Reality T.V = Practical Joke

I just finished watching the Joe Schmo 2 season finale with my lady-friend (on a side tangent, Neeta and I have been together for 6 months today! Yay us!) and may I say that candid camera has come a long way.

This is what Reality TV should be. Two people taken into a completely bizarre situation and left to cope entirely on their own.

I'd watch Survivor if they actually stranded twelve people on an uninhabited island and left them until only one was left. That would be a heck of a show... and probably quite controversial as well.

As for Tim and Amanda of Schmo? I can only say it's been fun watching your exploits, and I honestly wish I'd been in your shoes. It looks like it was a lot of fun.

On a side note, if I ever end up in DC, I'll be sure to keep an eye open for T-Dubbs' Pub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home