Friday, May 20, 2005

An Existential Holocaust

So I took a second quiz at the same site, this one about what your philosophy is, and guess what it tells me?

You scored as Existentialism. Your life is guided by the concept of Existentialism: You choose the meaning and purpose of your life.


“Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.”
“It is up to you to give [life] a meaning.”
--Jean-Paul Sartre


“It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the Truth.”
--Blaise Pascal


More info at Arocoun's" Wikipedia User Page...

Existentialism

85%

Kantianism

65%

Hedonism

60%

Strong Egoism

45%

Justice (Fairness)

45%

Utilitarianism

40%

Nihilism

20%

Apathy

20%

Divine Command

15%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com


Guess this is telling me something... hmmm...

1 Comments:

At 2:08 a.m., Blogger Jago said...

I'm pretty sure I ranked as a Hedonist when I did that one. Stan and I were laughing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home