Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Really Long Time

Okay, okay, I'm not neglecting my blog, it's just been a really busy few months, what with school and all. I am going to make the effort to blog more often, though, especially since I've decided to start my own 101 Things To Do In 1001 Days list.

I've also begun a World's Largest Dungeon blog with some of my role playing friends.

So, check back in from time to time to check my progress on those, and to see me rant and rave here in the bomb shelter.

- Scotty Bomb.

4 Comments:

At 12:53 p.m., Blogger The Doc said...

"I've also begun a World's Largest Dungeon blog with some of my role laying friends."

Yeah, there's really nothing better than a really good role laying session...

Seriously: good to know you're back and ready to write. I'll check in from time to time to add pointless comments.

 
At 2:15 p.m., Blogger Nezbitt said...

...role laying friends?

I always wondered what you guys did when you got together...

 
At 8:52 p.m., Blogger Jago said...

This is a joke, right?

Because there's NO FUCKING WAY that Scott is updating again.

This site has been a ghost town for the past seven months. I have walked down these corridors, disturbing dust that has been here for many a moon. I had called out a name, only to have it echo back for ten minutes.

That is how dead this place has been. And for there to be civilization here now, where I have trod alone for more than half a year?

Heresy.

I'll be at my blog, crying for what has been, and what should always be...

 
At 8:56 p.m., Blogger Jago said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home