Friday, August 05, 2005

1001 in 101 and Other Updates

More updates on my 1001 in 101 list.

Other than that, not much to report. This weekend is the Animethon, and I'll be attending for my... uh... 8th? year in a row. Nita will be coming with me again, her second year...

Oh, yeah, Nita and I will have been dating for one and a half years in just a few days! Wow, it seems like we've been togther for only a short time still. Ah, well. It's been a good year-and-a-half, and shows no signs of slowing.

Also, see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's good.

And lastly, something hilarious.

5 Comments:

At 12:17 p.m., Blogger Jake said...

A year and a half, eh? Congratulations. It's even more impressive to me, as I've never even known a woman for 18 months, let alone dated one for that long.

 
At 12:16 a.m., Blogger Momma Trish said...

Congrats on the milestone!

I reviewed your 101 in 1001 list. I can help you with #41 (opening adoption records) if you like. I dealt with mine quite some time ago. It's real easy to do. Just let me know if you need a hand.

 
At 9:42 a.m., Blogger ScottyBomb said...

Isn't this fucked up? I firmly believe that my blog was just spammed. That's... um... not right, and I wonder what exactly Blogger intends to do about it.

 
At 10:11 a.m., Blogger Momma Trish said...

How does that happen??? Yikes!

 
At 5:48 p.m., Blogger Momma Trish said...

Hmm. Did you set up your page to block robots? If so, then I guess they must be ignoring you. But if not, try putting this:

META name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW" /

inside of angle bracket in your template, right after the word "head". That is supposed to block them.

Hope this helps. If not, hope Blogger can do something for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home